- 1 cup(s) couscous, 100% whole-wheat Moroccan*
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water boiling
- 1 cup(s) zucchini cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium pepper(s), red, bell cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) onion(s), red finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 1/2 cup(s) dressing, Italian, reduced-fat
- parsley, fresh chopped, or basil, for garnish (optional)
*Follow preparation instructions on the package for cooking couscous. Instant couscous may simply be prepared by pouring boiling water over it, while traditional couscous requires longer cooking.
When couscous is cooked, fluff with fork. Mix in zucchini, bell pepper, onion, cumin and black pepper. Pour Italian dressing over the mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for eight hours before serving.
- Total Fat1g
- Saturated Fat0g
- Dietary Fiber2g