- 4 cup(s) tomato(es), plum ripe, chopped
- 4 whole olives, Kalamata, pitted sliced
- 4 whole olives, green, pitted sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon capers rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil, olive
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, red flakes
- 3 cup(s) rice, brown, cooked
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, capers, garlic and oil. Add the basil, parsley and red pepper flakes, stirring to combine.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over the hot cooked rice.
- Total Fat7g
- Saturated Fat1g
- Dietary Fiber4g