- 1 pound turkey, lean ground breast meat
- 2 medium onion(s) chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 can tomatoes, diced, no salt added (14.5 ounces)
- 3 pieces bouillon, chicken, low-sodium
- 7 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons basil, dried crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 can beans, cannellini, no-salt-added drained, (15 ounces)
In a large saucepan, cook the ground turkey, onion, celery and garlic until the vegetables are softened and the turkey is cooked.
Drain off the fat and add the ketchup, tomatoes, bouillon, water, basil, pepper, cabbage and beans.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Total Fat2g
- Saturated Fat0g
- Dietary Fiber8g