- 1 whole tortilla(s), flour, whole-wheat (10-inch)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, fat-free softened
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) turkey, breast thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoon celery minced
- 1 whole scallion(s) (green onions) with top, finely chopped
Warm the tortilla in the microwave on high for about 8 seconds.
Spread the cream cheese evenly over the tortilla to the edges. Top the tortilla with turkey, leaving about 1 inch around the edge with no turkey.
Sprinkle the cranberries, celery and onion over the turkey.
Fold both the right and left edges over the filling and roll from the bottom tightly. Slice in half.
Serving size: 1 roll-up
- Total Fat1g
- Saturated Fat0g
- Dietary Fiber4g